Dispensing Optician Role, Maidstone
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working on a fantastic Dispensing Opticians vacancy at a highly-established, award winning independent practice based near Maidstone.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work in a busy high end, customer focussed and family run practice which offers specialist treatments from referrals.
- Flexible 3-5-day opportunity where you can choose your days to work but a Saturday must be included
- General working hours 9am - 6pm
- Working with niche, high end boutique stock alongside specialist referrals, giving great variety to your work
- Working with an experienced and qualified friendly team
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Dispensing Optician who can provide exceptional customer service with a passion for their work
- You must be a qualified Dispensing Optician, who is registered with the GOC
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Market leading basic salary which is fully negotiable with excellent training provided
- Additional benefit package on top of your salary including discounted frames
- Relaxed and friendly environment in a plush independent practice
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact the Optical division at Prospect Health on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Apply for Dispensing Optician Role, Maidstone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly