Part Time Optometrist - Canterbury
A traditional family run independent Opticians based in Canterbury, Kent are looking for an Optometrist to work 2-3 days a week.
The practice has been in the local area for over 30 years, and has an excellent reputation for always putting the patient first.
Optometrist - Role
- Working 2-3 days a week
- 9am to 5pm during the week, 9am to 1pm on a Saturday
- Days can be flexible as long as you can work at least 2 Saturdays a month
- Competitive salary package depending on experience
- Working alongside a highly experienced Optometrist
- 30-45 minute sight tests
- OCT available
- Excellent links with local doctors
- Focus on patient service
You must be a fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC to be considered for this role.
To apply please send your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.