This practice is very forward-thinking and offers fantastic career development opportunities for Optometrists, with the practice even being shortlisted for a training and development award. You can develop and further your understanding of the latest optical equipment, including an OCT. With a strong support team in place for Optometrists and the practice itself being a very close knit group, it is a very sociable place to work. With a very generous salary package and opportunities to earn a bonus in the region of £5K-£6K per annum, this really is an opportunity not to be missed! This is a perfect opportunity for both newly-qualified Optometrists wanting to grow and develop and those more experienced wanting to further their understanding.
- £40,000 - £58,000 + 33 days + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Healthcare + Opportunities to earn a bonus in the region of £5K-£6K
- Modern practice, well-respected in the local area.
- Offers amazing opportunities for further training and development.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Has some of the latest optical equipment – including an OCT.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- Become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment such as an OCT.
- Be a team player and help the practice to run smoothly.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus the opportunity to earn a bonus in the region of £5K-£6K per annum.
- Work with the latest optical equipment including an OCT.
- 33 days holiday.
For further details, please click ‘apply’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!