Part Time Optical Assistant
A well-established independent Opticians based in Peterborough are looking for a part time Optical Assistant to work 3-4 days a week.
The practice aims to provide the highest quality eye care possible, and offers a wide range of specialist clinics including dry eye, dyslexia and sports vision.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Traditional independent Opticians
- Focus on quality and service
- Loyal patient base
- Access to an amazing range of brands - Rayban, Prada and Fendi
- Friendly, close knit team
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Dispensing and frame selection
- Salary dependent on experience
- 3 or 4 days a week including a Saturday
- 9am to 5pm (9am to 2pm on a Sat)
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Must have previous Optical experience
- Friendly and approachable
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.