Optometrist Manager - Lewes
Optometrist Manager in Lewes
Are you an enthusiastic and friendly Optometrist looking to take the next step in your career?
My client is looking for an Optometrist that desires to be the manager of a well-established practice. There is no management experience needed as training will be provided - the only thing you need is to be resourceful and to be able to draw from your previous experiences (both from great, and not-so-great management).
Alongside the managerial duties, you will also work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to their customers through conducting thorough eye examinations. You’ll also offer their customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards which is something their customers have come to expect. You will have to use your knowledge to efficiently identify customer needs and recommend eye wear and eye care solutions.
You will not only work for the company, you will act as an ambassador, ensuring every customer is welcomed to the store and to ensure their expectations are exceeded throughout their time in your care.
- Competitive salary - tailor to your needs
- Annual leave; 25 days plus bank holidays - Increases by 1 day every year.
- Life assurance cover; 4 x salary
- Annual entitlement to free eyewear; Up to £550
- Private medical cover; For you & your family
- Tax / NI Efficient Benefits; i.e. Childcare Vouchers/Cycle to Work
- Contributory pension scheme; Pension with Aviva; sacrifice 5.25% of annual salary per month (or more if you wish. The company will then contribute 2.50% for the first year and 4.50% thereafter
- Professional development package – CET time & resource to achieve & exceed the required CET points
- Professional indemnity insurance With FODO and the policy is with Royal and Sun Alliance
- Career Development Packages Dedicated Induction and Management Training Programmes available
If you are interested in this position, or any other that I have available, then please contact Jorge on firstname.lastname@example.org , 0207 199 8641 , or 07715 274156.
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.
- GOC registered or the ability to be
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Team and self-motivated
- Honest and reliable
*if you cannot provide the above requirements then please do not apply for this position!
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.