Optometrist opportunity in Central London
Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to take the next step in their career within a highly successful optical practice in Central London.
The company in question is well-established and recognised, within the industry, for its commitment to developing employees through ongoing training and professional development.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
- Very clinical multiple practice that completely breaks the mould in terms of how a multiple practice operates by priding themselves on having an independent approach within a franchise company
- The practice has 3 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians, Clinical Assistants, Optical Assistants and Receptionists
- Part time positions available (4 days a week)
- Optometrist working hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm (2 split shifts) Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm Saturday and 11:00am - 5:00pm on Sunday
- Competitive salary from £36,000 - £50,000 along-side a fantastic bonus structure and package including paid GOC, AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Testing times 25 minutes (Pre-screening completed by OA's) enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Modern up to date practise with a new refit completed last year offering excellent facilities and equipment Inc.
- Phoropter Heads
- Computerised test charts
- Slit Lamps
- Nidec Auto refractors
- Humphries fields machine
- Fundus Cameras
- Wifeless I-pad links
- Alongside a paperless patient management systems
- Clinical training in place running MECS, PEAR & WOPEC training schemes for all Optoms within the Business
- The Director is a fully qualified Optometrist who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business and has a keen emphasis on what motivations the staff encouraging all Optometrist to enrol on to any course of interest including paid independent prescribing courses
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET a self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote any area of career progression aspired
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- The practice makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs