This is a fantastic, forward-thinking practice that offers amazing progression opportunities for Optometrists. Here you can benefit from being part of a team that really promotes and encourages development, allowing you to further your career and understanding. You can also benefit from the latest optical technology, with an OCT coming very soon! You will be a highly valued member, being part of a small close-knit team with regular social events throughout the year. This really is an incredible opportunity, whether you are a newly qualified Optometrist looking to grow and develop your career or whether you are an experienced Optometrist looking to expand your understanding!
- €40,000 - €52,000 + 26 days + GOC Fees + CORU Fees + Opportunity to earn a bonus.
- Very forward-thinking - willing to invest heavily in your future.
- Offers great development opportunities.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Regular social events.
- Provide a first-rate quality service to customers and develop a strong rapport.
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment.
- Opportunity to become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the team's success.
- Work in a modern practice with great opportunities for development.
- Competitive financial package.
- Be part of an exceptional, close-knit team that is driven to provide the best service possible.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!