If you are an Optometrist interested in working for an Independent Opticians in an enjoyable, friendly atmosphere where you can practice as a clinical Optometrist then this is the practice for you! Benefit from working with top of the range Nidek equipment in a modern and vibrant practice. Work to bring the highest clinical standards of Optometry to the community, dealing with cases such as minor eye conditions, Cataract, AMD, Diabetic Retinography and other clinical specialities - you will have 30-minute testing time with all pre-screening done for you. Customer focus is key to this position!
- £50,000 - £70,000 + 5 Weeks Holiday + BH + Pension + Fees Paid
- Independent practice that focusses on clinical excellence
- OCT, Ultra-wide field imaging and latest Nidek equipment
- Work across more than one site or be fixed; it is up to you!
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Focus on the clinical aspects of your profession
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS and NO PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- 30-minute testing time with pre-screening done for you
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Support and development to further your career as an Optometrist
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension!
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures!
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!