Optometrist Role, Leicester
Optometrist role with small, patient focussed independent franchise in a up and coming town. Full or part-time, experienced team & package circa £50k
Easy Commute from Leicester
- The firm boasts an excellent reputation due to the high level of patient care provided
- Experienced support team, meaning you will always be working alongside qualified dispensing opticians.
- Testing times of 30mins, but flexible depending on the assessment and needs of individual patient.
- Investing in modern equipment which will include an OCT to be in place within the next 3 months.
- You will be working in close contact with the practice owner who is also a qualified Optometrist
- Full time role, 5 days a week, with no evening or Sunday hours
- Can consider someone part time, with Saturday as an essential day
- Basic salary circa £50,000 depending on skills and experience
- Payment of GOC and AOP fees
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Free Parking
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience but must be comfortable working as sole tester in practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs