Dispensing Optician Role, Caterham
Prospect Health's Optical division are currently recruiting for a passionate and self-motivated Dispensing Optician within Surrey.
Our client prides themselves on their premium level of service and their highest possible standards of clinical care. This is your chance to be a part of something different.
There are fantastic progression opportunities for the future, and this is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career
Location - Caterham, Surrey
- Up to £24,000 in salary + benefits package
- Opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the practice, including dispensing; frame selection and ordering, displays, screening and supporting the Optometrists
- Quality environment, equipment and facilities
- A competitive remuneration scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs