Branch Manager/Dispensing Optician Job, Winchester
New Exclusive Independent Branch Manager/Dispensing Optician Vacancy, Offering Superb High Quality Work Environment.
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for an aspiring DO/Branch Manager.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package and unique career development plan, in addition to a generous salary.
Location - Winchester
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do, making sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well. This practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing store
- High Quality Independent practice with a boutique open plan practice
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography in every practice
- Offer corporate eye care to businesses so a lot of patients are private / professionals
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership, possibility of childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare scheme (Life cover), pension contributory
- Staff discount
- Bonus based on performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs