Dispensing Optician Job, Swindon
Superb independent Dispensing Optician job based in Swindon working in an outstanding high end practice.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a high end independent Optometry practice, offering the lucky applicant access to decades of experience offering their clients superior patient care. You will have the opportunity to work in an exceptional environment, suitable for any aspiring Dispensing Optician.
You will be welcomed into their high performing team; however they will expect you to bring knowledge of dispensing, commercial experience and a high regard for excellent patient care with you to the practice. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package and unique career development plan, in addition to a generous salary
Location - Swindon
- You will be expected to deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence to their clients alongside their exceptional team
- You will have the time to perform your job well as the Practice takes the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, with standard eye examinations lasting for 30 minutes or longer
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity
- High Quality Independent practice with a boutique open plan layout
- They have a very good reputation and are very well respected in the market place
- They offer OCT / Retinal Photography to all their clients
- Offer corporate eye care to businesses so a lot of patients are private / professionals
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however they still work with NHS patients
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership, possibility of childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare scheme (Life cover), pension contributory
- Staff discount
- Bonus based on performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working in an engaging team environment with a dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of generating lasting rapport.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of high value dispensing
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs