Branch Manager/Dispensing Optician Job, Woodley
Select independent Branch Manager/Dispensing Optician role based in Reading.
If you're an ambitious DO/Branch Manager, we have an exciting opportunity to work in an well recognized, established independent optometry practice who work to the upmost standards of patient care whilst offering a modern, excellent work environment.
This role with suit a commercially aware individual who already operates with the highest standards of awareness patient care. The benefits package and unique career development plan will suit a high performing individual, which includes an industry leading salary.
Location - Reading
- The businesses core values are those of outstanding personalised experience and the delivery of excellence in all they do, along with making sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well. This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing store
- High Quality Independent practice with a boutique open plan practice
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography
- Offer corporate eye care to businesses so a lot of patients are private / professionals
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however they still work with NHS patients
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership, possibility of childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare scheme (Life cover), pension contributory
- Staff discount
- Bonus based on performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more about this job opportunity or similar opportunities in your area please press the Apply button and submit your details. You can also have a no obligation chat with our Optical team on 01423 850435.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs