Optometrist Job, Leeds
If you're an outstanding Optometrist looking for an exceptional opportunity with one of Leeds most respectable independent optical practices, this could be the role for you.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing a plethora of specialist services for the local community. This is the perfect opportunity for an Optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving their own clinical knowledge within the field of Optometry.
- 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 6.30pm Tuesday and 4.30pm Friday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Position available: Full time
- 2 consulting rooms
- Experienced Optom, Practice manager, Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant
- Using paperless based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
- Very competitive salary
- Between £45,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
- 30 minute testing times
- 5 Weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Family & Friend discounts
- Professional fees paid
- Pension scheme
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850407
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs