Branch Manager/Dispensing Optician Role, Reading
Established Reading practice offering brilliant role for confident Dispensing Optician who would be tasked with Branch Management
- Managing the established practice - excellent local reputation offering high-end frames and cares for NHS patients
- Recently joined forces with another local practice so demand for services has increased
- Ensuring each patient receives excellent levels of care and their optical health is the practice's first priority
- Building rapport with patients and team members to ensure a welcoming and enjoyable work environment
- Responsible for ensuring clinical excellence is achieved in-line with the practice's guidelines and expectations
Location - Reading - This practice closes on Sundays and Bank Holidays
This is a high performing practice where the dispensing value is considered high - this is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician looking for management responsibility and for someone who genuinely enjoys personalising their client's care and delivering commercial results.
The patient demographic is predominantly professional and so the optical solutions offered are considered for this clientele.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GOC registered as a Dispensing Optician and possess the right to work in the UK
- At least 2 years experience as a Dispensing Optician
- Would suit an optical professional who is looking for a management role
- Due to the practice's location and patient demographic this role would suit someone with a passion for frame fashion who feels confident advising and guiding clients on their eye-wear choices - Commercial confidence is a must for this Branch Manager role
- Empathy, leadership and clinical excellence are all qualities needed to succeed in this lovely practice in Reading
Would you like to find out more about this Dispensing Optician Role in Reading?
If you would like to be considered for the role of Branch Manager, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
If you have any questions or would like to talk about the details of this role in Reading, you can contact Calum on the Prospect Health Optical Team on 01423 850 435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs