Are you an experienced Optical Assistant seeking to progress your career? If so, this is the role for you!
My client is a family run optician company who have been established over 50 years and successfully operate a number of branches across the South of England. My client prides themselves on having the ability to offer top quality customer service and as a result have a loyal and extensive client base.
My client is seeking an excellent candidate who is not afraid to 'go the extra mile'. You will be representative of the brand and consistently provide the highest standard of customer service.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPTICAL ASSISTANT
• Previous retail/optical experience an advantage
• Friendly and polite - customer focused
• Excellent time keeping skills
• Ability to communicate with a variety of age groups
• Well presented
• Keen develop and learn new skills
• You will be the forefront of the practice
• Meet and greet customers
• Pre-screen tests
• Ensure all records are accurate and kept up to date in accordance with GDPR
• Arrange appointments
• Dispense spectacles with the support of the Dispensing Optician
In return you will receive a good salary, excellent bonus scheme, chance join a well established and friendly team and the opportunity to develop and progress your career within the optics sector.
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please call Carly on 01904 570050 or email your cv for immediate attention to email@example.com