Optometrist Job, Essex
Prospect Health is pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity for an Optometrist to work within a well-established private eye hospital.
We are looking for an Optometrist to join their experienced team based in Central Essex and someone with a passion for delivering excellent Ophthalmic care in a range of settings such as Pre-Assessment & Post-Operative clinics. You will ensure the highest level of care is given to our patients, their relatives or carers.
We are looking for somebody enthusiastic, who is keen to make a difference and above all has a passion for Ophthalmology.
- In a professional and ethical manner discuss with patients their suitability for treatment whilst working alongside the clinical team in the day to day running of clinics carrying out the relevant diagnostic examinations
- You will run pre and post-operative clinics for all patients, including taking consent for surgery and undertake the role of discharge person when required
- You will take part in the hospital "on call" and weekend rota plus take patient calls on a rota basis, answering their queries and concerns in a professional manner
- You will assist in the teaching of new clinical staff
- Ideally full-time role but may consider part time depending on experience
- Working hours 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Saturday (Working 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000! Along-side a fantastic package including; private pension schemes & private healthcare
- State of the art, hospital environment in a very modern updated establishment
- The company offers the best facilities and equipment in the optical field
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Free parking!
- Closed on Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Training for all specialist areas and use of equipment will be delivered at a very high standard
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs