DISPENSING OPTICIAN / PRACTICE MANAGER | CATERHAM | INDEPENDENT | £30k-£35k AWARD WINNER
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking a Dispensing Optician / Practice Manager to join their prestigious Independent in Caterham.
Our Client is an award winning mini independent group and has been established for over 100 years, to this day it remains a family business. Over the years they have continued to provide careful, professional and efficient services for eye examinations and for the dispensing of spectacles.
They have gained a superb reputation for providing their customers with the highest levels of service whilst taking them on a one of a kind patient journey.
The position would suit a qualified Dispensing Optician with Management experience perhaps from a multiple background or someone who is looking to expand their knowledge working for a very busy independent practice.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Preferable but not essential a good understanding of an independent ethos.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPI's
- Managed up to 4 people minimum
- Job Benefits & Rewards:
- Professional Freedom
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date, cutting edge, computerised equipment.
- Our client offers an excellent salary package
- Salary dependent on experience £30k-£35k
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression
- High-end practice
- Latest Fashion designer frames
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information;
Hotline - 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply for DISPENSING OPTICIAN / PRACTICE MANAGER | CATERHAM | INDEPENDENT | £30k-£35k AWARD WINNER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly