Optometrist - £72k package
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Optometrist looking to be rewarded for your hard work? Want to have every weekend and bank holiday off?
I'm working on an opportunity that will give you the chance to delve into the patient care side of Optometry.
My client is the UK's leading provider of domiciliary eye care, and is seeking someone that has a real sense of drive and wants to deliver great quality of care to patients that need eye exams, arguably, the most. The examinations will be in the comforts of the patient's own home. This opportunity will see you travel across your local area, but never more than an hour's drive from your own home. It is a really great opportunity to have a diversified, and exciting, day that any High Street Optician just cannot offer.
The company is very clinically-focused and will provide you with all of the equipment that you would need, including the latest diagnostic equipment for tonometry and fundus photography. State of the art technology is provided to keep the optometrist informed of their schedule: everyone is equipped with hand-held internet access computers with instant updates and downloadable routes.
This is a really great opportunity which offers a way to increase your skill set like no other- all whilst having weekends and Bank Holidays off.
- A competitive salary (up to £60,000 basic) and an unrivalled Bonus Scheme (£7,000 on average).
- Annual Rewards such as Employee of the Year, Three ‘treat’ days for 100% attendance, Staff Discounts, Birthday Recognition and Childcare Vouchers.
- Fully expensed Company Car is provided along with Satellite Navigation and Telematics System
- Up to 1 hour testing times
- Provision of a mobile phone, Laptop, Tablet PC or PDA/Sat Nav.
- No weekend working and flexible working hours.
- Up to 30 days holiday entitlement (plus no bank holiday work)
- Private Pension Scheme matched up to 5% of gross salary contribution
- GOC fees paid for
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact me (Jorge) on firstname.lastname@example.org , 0207 199 8641 or 07715 274156 to arrange a free career consultation.
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
- Full UK Driving License
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.