This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to join a fantastic Independent Opticians that is at the forefront of the industry. You will work amongst a great team with a varied demographic of patients, operating in a modern practice with the latest equipment, such as OCT, and benefit from all EOS accreditations if required! Here, customer satisfaction is priority number one, so if you think you have the right attitude and mentality, this is the job for you!
- £38,000 - £55,000 + 5 Weeks Holiday + BH + Pension + Tailored Package
- Independent practice that focusses on clinical excellence
- Work with top of the range equipment such as OCT
- Very modern and up to date stores
- Excellent career support and development opportunities
- Customer service and satisfaction is key
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities
- 40-minute testing time (clinical environment)
- Progress and develop your role and yourself as an Optometrist
- Support and development to further your career as an Optometrist
- Superb financial package, including pension and tailored offer
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - focus on quality of service
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!