Mobile Role Package - Glasgow
What Consists of a Mobile Role:
Ever been curious about what consists of being a mobile Optometrist? No better country than Scotland to be an Mobile Optom and see all the sites whilst driving around the lovely scenic routes whilst earning up to £72K and with a Company Car!
This company is renowned to be the Best Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in the Glasgow / Edinburgh area it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity, e.g. if you were only open to travelling 45 minutes – an hour from home you will decide a number of stores (5-7) that you would only work from so you would be seeing the same regular faces week in week out.
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of Up to £60,000!
- Bonus of up to 8% of your annual salary - £4,800
- 25 minute testing times
- Great Weekend Flexibility
- Fleet Car Offered: Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault
- Travel & Parking Expenses Paid for!
- Up to 18% contributory pension – the market leaders for Pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £7,200
- Annual figure on £60,000 with bonus and pension - you could make well over £67 - 72K collectively!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Driving Licence
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position