Optometrist Role, Market Drayton
Optometrist role with friendly, small, community focussed multiple practice offering enhanced optical services and development opportunities.
Location - Market Drayton
- Friendly, patient focussed practice who provide a relaxed and professional service
- Decisions are made at a local level by the practice directors who are qualified optical professionals
- Smaller community feel practice, usually running double clinics
- Clinically focussed, involved in specialist services including MECS
- Fantastic environment in practice with up to date equipment and an OCT due within the next 12 months.
- Flexible testing times of 20 - 25 mins
- All pre-screening done by experienced support staff
- Full time role including Saturday working
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Bonus structure based on individual performance
- Payment of GOC and College fees, Dental and Medical cover, death in service
- Fantastic job security with a successful, well recognised group who offer numerous options for career progressing and long term growth.
- Easy location to commute too with parking available locally
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs