Optometrist Role, South Yorkshire
Fantastic full time Optometrist role with well-established, family run independent practice - great support team with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Independent practices based in a central town location
- Well established, smart practice with a traditional feel who serve a wide variety of patients in the community
- Test times of 25 mins
- Family run practice, working in close contact with the owner who is a qualified optical professional and always interested in ways to develop and grow the practice
- Working as a key member of a small, experienced practice team
- Modern test room equipment including Oculus Field Screener, Pulsair easy eye and Cobra fundus camera
- Highly competitive salary £45,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic benefits including monthly bonus and payment of professional fees
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside the practice owners having a real say in the development of the business
- Full time role, 5 days a week including Saturdays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- This practice runs single clinics so you must be comfortable working as the sole Optometrist in practice
- Ideally MECS accredited
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.