Optometrist Job, Sheffield
One of the UK's best known brands is seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their team and contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice.
The client in question is looking for a driven team player and someone who can contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice. You be working with a varied patient list and there are well trained support staff on hand to help you deliver an exceptional level of eye care.
This practice provides community based eye care covering the full spectrum of eye care services.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'APPLY' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs