Part Time Optometrist Role, North Oxfordshire
Part time Optometrist role with clinically excellent, reputable independent group, involved in numerous specialist services with an experienced team
- Quality, stylish, small independent group who are renowned for their clinical focus and luxury eyewear
- Smart practice with state of the art equipment, creating an excellent working environment and atmosphere for optical professionals
- Involved in numerous specialist services including dyslexia testing, dry eye and low vision assessment.
- Practice which keeps its core values in delivering excellent patient care, with no sales pressure.
- Testing times of 30 minutes
- You will be working alongside an experienced front of house team, with qualified Dispensing Opticians who will do all pre-screening.
- Part time position, 3 days a week, Monday, Friday and Saturday.
- Competitive salary of £50,000 plus depending on experience
- Achievable monthly team bonus available
- Attractive benefits including payment of GOC and AOP fees, private health care, and paid external CET events twice a year.
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside a fantastic management team, and the business owner who is also an Optometrist.
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills either clinically by gaining extra accreditations which you will be supported with, or commercially working up into management positions.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be confident and happy to work as sole tester in a practice running single clinics
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.