Optometrist Role, South Wiltshire
Full time Optometrist role with upmarket, reputable independent practice, offering a great working environment, top package & fantastic benefits.
Location - South Wiltshire
- High end, boutique independent group of 3 practices all based within 20min drive of one another
- You will be based in two of working alongside an experienced team consisting of qualified dispensing and management staff.
- Smart practices which have been recently refurbished and refitted with modern test room equipment including an OCT
- Clinically focussed and involved in a number of enhanced services including MECS & Dry Eye
- Test times of 30 minutes
- Easy locations to commute too with free staff parking available onsite
- Full time role 5 days a week with no late nights and Saturday working included on a rota basis
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Attractive benefits including competitive bonus structure and payment of professional fees.
- No Sunday or late night working
- Working in a relaxed friendly team, alongside a fantastic management team having a real say in the development of the business
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills either clinically and gain extra accreditations
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs.