Full Time Optometrist Role, Haddington, East Lothian
A well established independent practice in Haddington are seeking an experienced Optom to join their team as a sole tester. Operating in four branches, within a 10 mile radius, the Optom will be offered a generous salary package, paid professional fees and an opportunity to purchase the practice in the future.
Established over 30 years ago, this independent practice has grown significantly and now boasts four practices. Not only that, but they are also Scotland's largest independent group of Kodak Lens Vision Centres, meaning that patients benefit from a large range of technologically advanced lenses, providing improved sight and looks.
Haddington, East Lothian
- Unique chance to develop your skills as a sole Optometrist by being involved in the commercial and dispensing side of the business
- Focus on offering high quality, rather than high quantity by spending 30-45 minutes on each appointment
- Business values are to offer the best possible patient care, maintain local reputation and professional approach
- Attractive salary/benefits package, with self-development training and the option to take over the practice in the future
- Friendly working environment within a modern, refurbished practice
- Plenty of designer brands available to choose from, including Oakley, Rayban and Elle
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If this does sound of interest, please get in touch for a no obligation discussion.
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Optometry division on 01423 850 407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role by clicking 'apply' and attach your most recent CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs