Optometrist Job, Oxford
Optometrist role with small, patient focussed independent group. Full or part time, State of the art equipment, experienced team & package circa £50k
- Small independent group which has been established since the mid 80's and has exciting growth plans in place
- The firm boasts an excellent reputation due to the high level of patient care provided
- Experienced support team, meaning you will always be working alongside qualified dispensing opticians.
- Testing times of 30mins, but flexible depending on the assessment and needs of individual patient.
- Practices have investing in modern equipment including Optomaps, with OCT to be in place within the next 6 months.
- You will be working in close contact with the practice owner who is also a qualified Optometrist
- Full time role, 5 days a week, with no evening or Sunday hours
- Can consider someone part time, with Saturday as an essential day
- Basic salary circa £50,000 depending on skills and experience
- Payment of GOC and AOP fees
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience but must be comfortable working as sole tester in practice
- Ideally suited to an Optometrist with a couple of years post qualification experience who is now keen to take the next step in their career in a forward thinking, growing firm
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452