Optometrist - Doncaster - £80k package
Are you an Optometrist in Doncaster?
Are you a customer-focused Optometrist? Are you wanting to leave the same repetitive day-to-day routine? Are you looking to take on a challenge that will reward YOU for YOUR hard work?
I'm working with a client that will let you do just that. This is your chance to be part of a culture that promotes patient health and well-being. Also, my client will offer a very diverse working day to ensure that every aspect of their Optometrists' knowledge is used. The candidate will receive support from all levels of management, in-house optometrist trainers, and other optical support staff.
The client has a robust framework in place which ensures that all optometrists can continue to progress and develop throughout their time at the company. From its partnership with a top University, which gives every optometrist the opportunity to gain a qualification in Independent Prescribing, to opportunities of attending CET events and gain CET points, you’ll have access to unrivalled training opportunities that will take your skills to a different level.
This opportunity is based in the market town of Doncaster. Doncaster has great travel connections with Leeds (49 minutes away), Sheffield (36 minutes away), Worksop (32 minutes away), and Scunthorpe (36 minutes away).
- Competitive salaries – up to around £66,000
- Bonus – Potential earnings of up to £15,000
- Unique career pathway as a refractive provider
- State of the art technology (Johnson and Johnson & Zeiss)
- Unrivalled personal and professional development opportunities
- Exciting training, such as the Independent Prescribing course at Glasgow Caledonian University and CET courses
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
Interested? No CV? No problem!
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact Jorge on firstname.lastname@example.org , on 0207 199 8641 or 07715 274156 to arrange a free career consultation.
Alternatively, CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation to discuss any other suitable opportunities.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.