Optometrist Job, Great Yarmouth
Optometrist, Great Yarmouth
We are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident Optometrist, on behalf of one of the UK's best known brands to come in and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
Our client is one of the most innovative & people oriented optician businesses in the UK and as one of the most well respected companies in the sector, they have won numerous awards for being a great employer over the years. They provide a professional, community based eye care service offering a full range of eye care services.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'APPLY' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Great Yarmouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly