Optometrist – Isle of Wight
Looking for work/life balance?
Want to enjoy the great outdoors more?
Want to work in a no-pressure environment so you can focus on clinical excellence?
Join us at Rutherford Eye Care in the beautiful Isle of Wight and enjoy a career in a place which is paradise for scenic walkers, cyclists and sailors. Take advantage of lovely beaches and enjoy great music festivals and live local bands.
We are looking for a GOC registered Optometrist to join are team and are delighted to offer the right person a great range of benefits including:
- Excellent salary with GOC and AOP membership fees paid.
- No pressure environment working alongside experienced friendly support staff and dispensing opticians.
- 30-minute test times with non-contact tonometry and Visual Field screening carried out by support staff.
- Great holiday entitlement including all bank holidays.
- No Sunday work.
- Possible partnership opportunity in the future.
- Great technology available including Triton OCT and digital slit lamp with meibomography.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Contact Alan Rutherford in confidence on 01983 524629 or email@example.com