Optometrist - Bristol - £67k
Do you want to work with a team that actually enjoys being at work?
Are you an Optometrist looking for a fulfilling opportunity within a smoothly-run store?
This is an opportunity to join a practice that promotes a working culture that prioritises patient care and well-being. Due to this, they have a very positive relationship with the local community, and have a loyal patient base - this is something that anyone in Optics will know is hard to build up, but my client does it with flying colours.
Therefore, my client is looking for an optometrist to work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to their patients through conducting thorough eye examinations. You’ll also offer their patients recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards which is something their customers have come to expect. You can expect to do this via a three-way handover (this is a vital part of the patient journey and everyone in store knows this). You will have to use your knowledge to efficiently identify customer needs and recommend eye wear and eye care solutions.
This opportunity will take you to the beautiful, and diverse, city of Bristol. Bristol has a great balance between being young and trendy, and historic and classy. Bristol has great travel connections with Gloucester (51 minutes away), Cheltenham (54 minutes away), Swindon (48 minutes away), Weston-Super-Mare (46 minutes away), and Cardiff (49 minutes away).
- Competitive salary of up to £67,000 - subject to experience
- Annual leave; 25 days plus bank holidays - Increases by 1 day every year.
- Annual entitlement to free eyewear
- Free private medical cover which extends to family
- Contributory pension scheme - they double the contribution up to 6% (ending with a total of 18%)
- Professional development package – CET time & resource to achieve & exceed the required CET points
- Career Development Packages Dedicated Induction and Management Training Programmes available
- Weekend flexibility available
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact me (Jorge) on email@example.com , 0207 199 8641 or 07715 274156 to arrange a free career consultation.
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.