Domiciliary Optometrist - South Wales
Location: South Wales, covering from Swansea to Cardiff
Salary: Package up to £60,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday-Friday, finishing no later than 5.30pm
Currently Specsavers Home Visits in South Wales are looking for an enthusiastic optometrist to become part of their team. With one Optometrist already covering the care homes in the area, this role will predominantly focus on testing in peoples homes along the south coast of Wales, between Swansea and Cardiff, on a Monday to Friday basis.
You will be testing on a daily basis alongside an experienced Optical Assistant, who will drive the company car, picking you up and dropping you off each day. This will provide you a unique experience from the high street environment and will allow each test to be truly individual without the confines of the typical test room environment.
This role is essential for making eye care and health accessible to those in the community who are unable to access what the majority of us are able to do whenever we need it. To find out more about how important domiciliary is, please visit the link below:
What's on offer:
- Generous starting salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- A personalised package based on your personal needs
- On average will do about 7 tests a day.
- Mostly home visits (90%), the rest being care homes
- 99% NHS so need to be Welsh registered.
- Driven company car
- Monday-Friday working, with latest finish of 5.30
- Training and development toward partnership or clinical qualifications
- Professional Fees paid
For more information or to apply, please contact Connor Willingham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.