If you are an Optometrist interested in progressing and developing your career through supportive training and progression to potential leadership then this is a store for a progressive Optometrist. Both Dispensing Opticians and Optometrists both enjoy working here and this client likes to insist on clinical development and career progression so you can then further your career as an Optometrist. Work with the industries best equipment and alongside other skilled, Optometrists.
- £35,000 - £50,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension + CET + Fees
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Strong Contact Lens Opticians for Support
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Be commercially driven or clinically driven, you choose
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!