Optometrist - Telford - Clinically Advanced Practice
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join an industry leading opticians based in Telford, Shropshire. This practice is well established in the local area and has developed an excellent reputation for providing outstanding levels of service. This practice is highly involved with local shared care schemes, offering PEARS, Cataract and Glaucoma Referrals, providing plenty of variety within the role and the potential to become accredited in each of the schemes.
- Provide thorough 20/25 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Pre-screening completed by fully trained support staff
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Potential to supervise Pre-Reg Optometrists
- Shared care schemes - PEARS, Glaucoma, Cataract and more
- Nidek testing equipment
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable practice. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards, so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus, whilst not forgetting the commercial aspect of the role. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date Nidek testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. A wealth of progression opportunities are also available within this position, especially the chance to become accredited in the care schemes they offer.
- Excellent salary package
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.