Optometrist - London - Advanced Group of Opticians
Does working in a luxurious practice with access to the latest diagnostic equipment including OCTs and relaxed testing times sound of interest to you?
A high-end optical group is currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work throughout their advanced practices in London.
The group hold a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practices allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Relaxed clinics with flexibility depending on requirements of patient
- Access to the latest testing equipment including OCTs
- Support of highly-skilled support teams in each of their practices
- High-end and advanced environment
- Potential for resident positions too
- Flexible working hours
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Range of additional benefits - travel allowances, discounts and a whole lot more
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.