This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to join a dynamic, fun and sociable team in an environment which is supportive, positive and forward-thinking. Flexibility around weekend work together with regular team clinical meetings puts this store in a good position to attract the best, outward looking Optometrists to join the growing team. All equipment is modern, up to date and full support is given ensuring that all patients are fully pre-screened before you see them. There is progression within this store as well as the chance for the right person to supervise pre-reg Optometrists should this be of interest.
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE £66,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension + GOC fees paid + College Fees Paid + CET
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice that has an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Flexibility when it comes to weekend work
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including OCT
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!