Optometrist Role, Specialist Independent - South West Suffolk
Our Optometry Division is currently working on behalf of a specialist independent practice looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Optometrist to join their team in South West Suffolk.
This company strives for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do. They also recognise that their staff members are critical to the organisation's future success so they do everything possible to provide an enjoyable working environment, generous remuneration and continuous professional development.
- The company is an award winning, specialist independent opticians offering the highest standard of frames, lenses and testing technologies
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms, experienced DO's and Optical assistants and uses a paperless patient management system alongside state of the art equipment
- The business can be flexible with working hours offering full or part time positions
- Working hours: 09:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 2:00pm on Saturdays (Can offer alternate Saturdays)
Location South-West Suffolk
- Competitive salary up to £65,000, along-side a quarterly bonus structure and package including paid GOC and AOP fees and a company pension scheme
- Flexible 30 - 40 minutes testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Alternate Saturday and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays and only open for half a day on Saturdays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including:
- Fundus Cameras
- Trial Frames
- Alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Goldman's and Perkins tonometer's
- Topcon Retinal Imagine
Clinical practice running specialist services including:
- Glaucoma referrals
- Looking to start Dry Eye clinics
- Paediatric referrals
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- An outstanding hands on opportunity to work within an opticians willing the Optom to come out of the test room and become a provisional part of the growing business
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- The store is part of a chain of 7 independents, the business's unique approach to Optometry attracts more affluent clientele allowing you to have a very clinical and detailed approach
- The Company Director has expressed the potential for an Optom to become part of the practice as a Director and benefit from profit shares made within the store
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs