**Hull / Independent Vacancy / Clinically Orientated / OCT and Optomap / £70K!**
**Independent Vacancy / Clinically Orientated / OCT and Optomap / £70K!**
We have received a vacancy with one of the top end Independent companies in the UK, being an independent group consistent of 6 various practices.
This optical company are really another level to any standard opticians having a heritage dating back to the 1700’s, having been repurposed in 2006 to have some of the most architecturally magnificent boutique practices all with woodwork.
The company ethos is opening pathways for worldwide cutting edge style by incorporating wooden spectacles from Switzerland, high fashion from France, Eyewear engineering, craftmanship from Denmark and many more.
Not only are they an Renowned Patient First Independent Group they invest in some of the most advanced ways of testing eyes seen in the form of their equipment and the way to personalise every test for each patient:
Why you should apply:
- Optomap - Daytona
- OCT - Optical Coherence Tomography
- Managing anterior eye conditions like Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) to Blepharitis
- The refraction Nidek Phoropter
- Specialised services such as the Eyegienist which is all about monitoring and managing progress of anterior eye conditions from Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) to Blepharitis
- Up to an Hour Testing Times
- Some of the optometrists within the company are making £70,000!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position