Independent Dispensing Optician / Manager Role, Uxbridge
An exceptional independent Opticians is seeking a Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Manager. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work in a high end, customer focussed practice. They offer fantastic progression opportunities and this is an ideal role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
The candidate in question will want to take on extra responsibility and work towards the management side of the practice. This independent ensures they are providing a top-class service, with a friendly team on hand to deal with their patient's eye care needs.
This friendly, caring independent Opticians provides NHS and private eye tests, colorimetry and contact lenses. Offering bespoke, designer frames and sunglasses. Renowned for their teams' professional attitude to eye care and eye wear.
- Up to £35,000 in salary + package DOE
- Well established boutique Independent practice
- Opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the practice, including dispensing; frame selection and ordering, displays, screening and supporting the Optometrists
- Quality environment, equipment and facilities
- A competitive remuneration scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs