Optometrist - Clinical Emphasis - £80k package
Fantastic development opportunity in Swindon!
We have an opportunity that will take a clinically-driven Optometrist to the scenic and cultural town of Swindon. Swindon possesses many diverse attractions which will keep you busy during your lunch break (if you wish to explore and get some fresh air) - from the Steam Railway Museum to the Museum of Computing.
Swindon has great travel connections with London, Reading, Oxford and Bristol - easily accessible via car or train. This makes it a great location to work in as you can get some incredible packages.
Who will you be working for?
My client will offer a very diverse working day- this is the company culture that they pride themselves on. They also pride themselves on putting the customer at the centre of every decision made. The candidate will receive support from all levels of management, in-house optometrist trainers, and other optical support staff.
My client also has a robust framework in place which ensures that all optometrists can continue to progress and develop throughout their career. Its partnership with a top University gives every optometrist the opportunity to gain a qualification in Independent Prescribing to opportunities to attend CET events and gain CET points, you’ll have access to unrivalled training opportunities that will take your skills to a different level.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salaries – up to £65,000
- Bonus – Potential earnings of up to £15,000
- Unique career pathway as a refractive provider
- State of the art technology (Johnson and Johnson & Zeiss)
- Unrivalled personal and professional development opportunities
- Exciting training, such as the Independent Prescribing course at Glasgow Caledonian University and CET courses
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
- Flexible working patterns for a great work/life balance
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Jorge Sobral on 0207 199 8641 OR Jorge.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
NO CV NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION! This is something I can help you with.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.