The Outside Clinic is the UK’s leading home-visiting optician and hearing specialist. For over 30 years we have been providing our patients with the best clinical care up and down the length of the UK.
National Trainer – South Coast area
Our team of National Trainers support all of our professional staff on a national level. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out field-based assessments that will contribute to our clinical governance programme. You will equip and train our field-based professional with the range of skills that will maximise their performance to achieve a benchmarked level of commercial competency.
Activities of the Role:
- Support assisted and locum Optometrists with dispensing
- Develop field staff in all areas of dispensing
- Train new and existing staff on the various equipment used
- Carry out objective assessments to help improve clinical and commercial effectiveness
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive salary package including commission
- Fully expensed company car with latest equipment
- Monday – Friday role (no weekends ever!)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products
This role would be ideal for someone currently working within practice who is looking for a new challenge with more variety in their working day.
- Self-starter – driven and focused on achieving challenging goals.
- Flexible – willing to do what is necessary to meet agreed service levels.
- Dedicated to the development of others.
- Strong Business Ethic – ensure service levels and targets are met.
- Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years experience
All job descriptions are subject to review, and there will be an initial consultation with the jobholder. The Outside Clinic is an equal opportunities employer.