Dispensing Optician - Oxford - Trendy Independent
A trendy new independent Opticians which opened last year in central Oxford are looking to recruit a full time Dispensing Optician to compliment the team.
This brand is already very well established in France and is now expanding into the UK with huge growth plans in the future.
- Dispensing high quality frames and lenses to a trendy patient base
- Working with beautiful handcrafted frames
- Provide a comprehensive and bespoke dispensing service
- Working alongside a second fully qualified Dispensing Optician, and well trained support staff
- Ensuring that each patients receives exceptional levels of service
- Fully qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Both newly qualified and experienced Dispensing Opticians will be considered
- Hands on
- Excellent clinical and commercial skills
The role will include working shifts between 9am to 7pm (9am to 6pm, 10am to 7pm) with weekend work included.
The salary will depend on experience but will generally be between £25,000 to £28,000.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brand new venture with an exciting concept. The company have huge growth plans for the UK and there will be plenty of progression opportunities in the future, perhaps even owning your own store.
To apply for this role please contact Rebecca Wood on or 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Please note we are not able to go through specific details without having a copy of your CV.