Work in a pedigree establishment that has been a trusted part of the community for many years; investing in staff, equipment, and customers eyecare. Benefit from working with top of the range equipment including an OCT, ultra-wide field imaging as well as other top of the range equipment including Nidek and more. As an Optometrist here you can get involved in shared care schemes offering quality driven Optometry to the community dealing with cases such as minor eye conditions, Cataract, AMD, Diabetic retinography and other clinical specialities - don't be rushed here, spend 30 minutes doing the test with all pre-screening done for you!
- £45,000 - £65,000 + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Independent where patient care is the top priority.
- OCT, Ultra-wide field imaging and other top of the range equipment.
- Support and development to further clinical skills; staff trained to do fields and work the OCT.
- Work in one site.
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings.
- Offer a wide range of services within MECS or become MECS accredited.
- Clinical Optometry - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- Part Time or Full Time considered.
- Saturdays preferred but open to negotiation.
- 30 minute testing - pre-screening done for you.
- Progress and develop your role and yourself.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT.
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Spalding
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly