Retail Trainer - Ophthalmic Lenses
Retail Training and Professional Services jobs in Buckinghamshire. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Retail Trainer for a leading designer and manufacturer of ophthalmic lenses. You will be based in Buckinghamshire but will be responsible for covering the whole of England.
The primary responsibilities will be to plan and deliver product, sales & retail training activities so as to maintain and develop sales of products and services to its customers, in accordance with agreed Budgets, KPI's, business plans, terms and promotions.
- Visit optical stores to train and communicate on products and services.
- To develop training ideas to enhance sales levels.
- Supporting the Professional Services Manager with projects and creation of presentations.
- Supporting the sales team with customer training requirements.
- Supporting Customer Service with both customer and staff technical queries.
- To respond to and follow up training enquiries by telephone and field visits.
- To liaise with internal Order-Processing staff, Administration, Accounts and MIS to ensure optimum account management support.
- To monitor and provide management with customer feedback and experiences.
- To keep abreast and report on competitor activity.
- To organise and support Optical training and CET events.
- To actively manage diary to ensure a minimum of 15 appointments per week.
- To plan weekly journeys ensuring maximum time with accounts and minimum 'on the road' time.
- To liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business.
- To attend industry trade shows and conferences
- To prepare and present your activity at quarterly Sales Meetings.
The successful candidate will have a strong Optical background and will need to be a fully qualified Dispensing Optician. You will also need strong time management and organisational skills, with a keen interest in customer needs and attention to detail.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £28,000, a highly rewarding bonus scheme & excellent working conditions. Contributory Company Pension Scheme and company car. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on