This is a great practice, offering fantastic progression opportunities for Optometrists, with the practice willing to invest heavily in your future success. Here you can benefit from a relaxed environment with no targets or pressures! An Optometrists role is not overly sales focused but is more customer orientated, which is why the practice is well known for its quality of customer service. With flexibility around hours and weekends it is no surprise that the practice has a fantastic staff retention rate. This is a fantastic opportunity for both newly qualified and experienced Optometrists to join a great team and positively impact the future success of the opticians.
- £30,000 - £48,000 + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Health Insurance + 33 days holiday + Family + Bonus Scheme.
- Strong support team in place for Optometrists.
- Forward-thinking - willing to invest in your future.
- Flexible testing times.
- Well respected Opticians in a very modern store.
- Superb staff retention rate.
- No conversion rate targets or pressures.
- Provide a top quality service to customers and develop a strong rapport.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the team's success.
- Full Time and Part Time available.
- Opportunity to become accredited in specialist areas.
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment.
- Competitive financial package with company pension and bonus scheme.
- No set targets or pressures.
- Great working environment with good benefits.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!