This is a brilliant practice, offering fantastic career progression opportunities for Optometrists, with the practice willing to cover the costs of any courses or accreditations. The Optometrists role is more customer focused than sales orientated, which is why the practice is well respected for its quality of customer service. Here you can also benefit from a relaxed environment with no conversion targets or pressures! Flexibility around hours and weekends are available meaning it is no surprise that the practice has such a fantastic staff retention rate. This is a superb opportunity for both newly qualified and experienced Optometrists to join a great team and positively impact the future success of the business.
- £30,000 - £48,000 + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Health Insurance + 33 days holiday + Family + Bonus Scheme.
- Forward-thinking - willing to invest in your future.
- Flexible testing times.
- No conversion rate targets or pressures.
- Well respected Opticians in a very modern store.
- Strong support team in place for Optometrists.
- Superb staff retention rate.
- Full Time and Part Time available.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the team's success.
- Provide a top quality service to customers and develop a strong rapport.
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment.
- Opportunity to become accredited in specialist areas.
- Competitive financial package with company pension and bonus scheme.
- No set targets or pressures.
- Great working environment with good benefits.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!