This is an extremely modern practice that is very much part of the local community where everyone gets on well within a very social atmosphere. Amazing opportunities are available for those who want to progress and develop clinically or managerially. Here you can benefit from the use of the latest optical equipment, with the addition of an OCT coming soon. The practice is relatively small but there is a fantastic support team in place for Optometrists. Optoms can also benefit from a generous bonus scheme, with the opportunity to earn a further €6,000 per year. With a very generous salary package, flexibility around weekend work and great support for Optometrists, this really is an opportunity not to be missed! This is a perfect role for both experienced and newly-qualified Optometrists to impact the future success of this opticians!
- €45,000 - €60,000 +28 days + CORU Membership Covered + Bonus + Paid for Accreditations + Health Care + Free Parking
- Very modern practice, with testing rooms kitted out to a high spec.
- Offers amazing opportunities for further training and development.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Development opportunities both clinically and managerially.
- Flexibility around weekend work.
- Part or Full Time considered.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed.
- Provide a top quality service to customers.
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment - including an OCT (coming soon)
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including healthcare, bonus and paid for accreditations.
- Work in a very modern, forward-thinking practice.
- 28 days holiday.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!