The practice prides itself on its flexibility when it comes to its staff and it has won awards both locally and nationally for its excellence. This is a pedigree store which is well-respected within the local community and places a large focus on the customer and the quality of service provided. There is a very strong team ethos between the retail and clinical staff as everybody gets on well making the store a very sociable place to work! Training and developing clinically is of key importance and therefore the employer will invest in you to become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services. Opportunities for leadership training are also available helping you to progress even further! For the right person, there is even partnership opportunities so if you are ready to step up and own your own store, get in touch! For anyone who is at the start of their Optometrist career, this is a fantastic place to learn and develop too so we would love to hear from newly or recently qualified Optometrists!
- £38,000 - £55,000 (bonus up to £10,000) + 33 days AL + BH + Pension + Healthcare/Medical/Death in Service + Healthcare/Medical + CET + PAC Conference.
- Well respected, award winning opticians.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice and different cases.
- Customer service awards both locally and nationally.
- Part or Full Time considered; completely flexible store.
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited.
- Work with equipment such as an OCT and more.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams.
- Directorship/Partnership Opportunities in the next 3 years.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare and Paid for accreditations.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT.
- Free parking.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!