This small Independent can boast being at the forefront of changes within Optics and offers all customers the absolute best service possible. Work within an ultra-modern, organised and well-equipped Independent practice who are looking for a dedicated Optometrist to work in a forward-thinking organisation. Benefit from an exciting and varied role!
- £40,000 - £60,000 + 25 days + BH + Pension + Fees
- Quality driven Optometrists where Patient care is the top priority
- Support and development to further your Ophthalmic skills
- Market leading equipment
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday openings
- Offer a wide range of services
- Clinical Dispensing - NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Saturdays preferred but open to negotiation
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment
- Independent, clinical Dispensing - no sales or conversion pressures
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly